At the General Shareholders Meeting that took place on 11th of April, 2012, the following decisions were taken:
1. The Supervisory Board report was approved.
2. The Management Board report was approved.
3. The Audit Committee report was approved.
4. The report of external auditor “Auditing Company “SPAS” LLC for the year 2011 was approved.
5. The annual report of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” for the year 2011 was approved.
6. The financial results of the Bank for the year 2011 was approved and the process of distribution of the bank’s profits and losses according to the requirements provided by law was determined.
7. The address of place of business of Public Joint Stock Company “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” id to be at the following address: 8 Illinska str, 04070, Kyiv, Ukraine since 16.07.2012.
8. The Charter of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” in new edition was approved.
9. The new edition of the Bylaw on Supervisory Board of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” was approved and will come into force from the moment of state registration of the Charter of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” in new edition.
10. The new edition of the Bylaw on Management Board of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” was approved and will come into force from the moment of state registration of the Charter of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” in new edition.
11. The new edition of the Bylaw on Audit Committee of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” was approved and will come into force from the moment of state registration of the Charter of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” in new edition.
12. The Supervisory Board of the Bank was reelected for the term of five years with the following Members:
1. Chairman of the Supervisory Board - Mr. Ioannis Kyriakopoulos,
2. Member of the Supervisory Board - Mr. Alexandros Manos,
3. Member of the Supervisory Board - Mr. Ilias Milis,
4. Member of the Supervisory Board - Mr. Emil Angelov,
5. Member of the Supervisory Board - Mr. Spyridon Papaspyrou.
Note. Piraeus Bank is one of the major banking institutions of Southern and Eastern Europe with assets of EUR 49,4 bln (as of 31.12.2011). Established in 1916, Piraeus Bank today is presented in Greece, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Egypt, Serbia, Cyprus as well as in the world financial centres of New York and London. Piraeus Bank S.A. leads Piraeus Bank Group, which consists of 10 banks and 21 companies covering the entire range of financial services.
In Ukraine Piraeus Bank provides a full range of banking services to individuals, small and medium enterprises and corporate clients. Piraeus Bank is a member of Association of Ukrainian Banks, Forum of Leading International Financial institutions (FLIFI) participant of the Fund of Guaranteeing the Deposits of Individuals. The Bank is also included in the list of banks authorized by the Pension Fund of Ukraine to make payments of pensions and financial assistance.
Piraeus Bank has the highest rating of deposits reliability provided by “Credit-Rating” Agency (grade “5”; last update took place on 29.03.2012), that shows the bank's capacity to make payments on existing deposits timely and in full. The Bank has «uaA» long-term credit rating with the forecast "stable" provided by “Credit-Rating” (updated on 22.12.2011). This long-term rating belongs to the group of investment ratings that is one of the highest ratings given to banks operating on the Ukrainian market.
Piraeus Bank in Ukraine Press Service
Piraeus Bank has joined the united network of branches of Ukrainian banks Power Banking, which will operate and serve clients even with a possible...