"PIRAEUS BANK ICB" JSC is an international bank, a subsidiary of the largest financial group in Greece operating in Europe. The Bank was established in 1916, with its headquarters located in Athens, Greece. The Bank is strategically focused on servicing corporate and small medium enterprises (SME) as well as individuals.
PIRAEUS BANK is about people and their needs. We use all tools available to us and are governed by customer-oriented principles that help us serve our clients in the best way we can.
The regional network of PIRAEUS BANK in Ukraine covers the Dnipropetrovsk, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv and Cherkasy regions.
We kindly invite you to take the position — Head of AML Division.
Main Requirements and background:
- University degree(s) and relevant professional designations.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience at a financial institution.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills and demonstrated ability to operate at a strategic level.
- Strong ability to think strategically to resolve matters effectively and efficiently and to build collaborative relationships with senior management, business leaders, while managing shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate risk, identify control weaknesses, contribute to development of policies, implement supporting procedures and report on non-compliance effectively.
- Able to work independently and with other staff across functional lines within the Bank.
- Sound judgment in identifying risks in order to proactively escalate with relevant senior management.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft applications (including Word, Excel, and Power Point) and familiarity with the internet and related applications as tools for conducting related research.
- Significant knowledge and experience in implementing training and communications processes and programs.
- Bilingual - English/Ukrainian.
- Responsible for assessing AML compliance risks and developing and implementing risk mitigation measures.
- Develop and implement AML compliance policies and procedures.
- Manage AML Division team.
- Develop and deliver internal trainings to increase awareness of and compliance with AML risk management requirements.
- Advise on AML compliance risk-related issues including local and international sanctions.
- Ensure investigation and monitoring customers’ activity, and managing the investigations process, including the management and tracking of the investigation lifecycle and close-out process.
- Exercise expertise in the KYC process of bank customers to ensure compliance with local legislation, PIRAEUS BANK Group standards, and FATCA.
- Ensure collaboration between bank units on AML compliance-related issues and provision of immediate day-to-day support.
- Provide advice and guidance to business units on compliance issues/inquiries.
- Organize and control the preparation of different reports (to the Central Bank, Bank Management Board, PIRAEUS Group).
- Official employment according to current legislation.
- European work standards and values.
- Market level of wages.
- Medical Insurance.
- Professional growth and training.
- Friendly team of professionals.
Sending your CV you give your consent for the processing of your personal data.