Dear clients and partners, Piraeus Bank prolongated working hours of clients servicing in the banks’ branches.
Therefore, starting from 07.05.2020, the working hours of the branches were temporarily changed:
Monday-Friday: from 10:00 to 17:00
|Kyiv, Illinska, 8 (entrance from Bratska str.)|
|Kyiv, Mira ave., 13|
|Kyiv, Velyka Vasylkivska str., 23|
|Kyiv, Obolonskyi pr.26|
|Dnipro, D. Yavornytskogo ave.,82|
|L'viv, Geroiv UPA str., 76|
|Cherkasy, Shevchenka St., 218/220|
|Kharkiv, Sumska str., 63|
|Odesa, Bunina str., 33|
|Irpin', T. Shevchenka str., 4a|
|Mariupol', 1, Arkhitektora Nilsena str.|
|Bilgorod-Dnistrovs'kyy, Mayakovskogo str., 6а|
|Shpola, Lozuvatska str., 56|
The branches will be temporarily unavailable
|Kyiv, Velyka Vasylkivska str., 132|
|Kyiv, Peremohy ave., 9|
|Kyiv, Velyka Zhytomirska str., 40|
|Kyiv, Knyazh Zaton str., 11|
|Odesa, Pushkinska str., 2|
Despite temporary restrictions, the Bank continues to provide uninterrupted service to its clients.
Corporate customer services will be provided by your branch managers in other branches, according to the information below:
|Temporarily closed branches||Service branch for the closing period|
|Branch №1: Kyiv, Velyka Vasylkivska str., 132||Branch №40: Kyiv, Velyka Vasylkivska str., 23|
|Branch №24: Kyiv, Peremogi ave., 9||Branch №40: Kyiv, Velyka Vasylkivska str., 23|
|Branch №3: Kyiv, Velyka Zhytomirska str., 40||Branch: Kyiv, Illinska, 8 (entrance from Bratska str.)|
|Branch №7: Kyiv, Knyazhiy Zaton str., 11||Branch: №2 Kyiv, Mira ave., 13|
|Branch №18: Odesa, Pushkinska str., 2||Branch №28: Odesa, Bunina str., 33|
Please, be kindly also informed that the following precautionary measures remain:
- compulsory sanitary hours with increased disinfection of the branches: from 13:00 to 14:00
- masks and gloves are provided to banks’ employees
- the maximum number of customers that can be physically inside the branch at the same time will be 3 people taking into account a safe distance not less than 1.5 m
- the customers should always wear masks and use the disinfection gels provided in the banks’ branches
- we urge everybody, if you have some symptomatic illness, please, avoid visiting the bank and contact your family doctor or the Government Hotline 1545.
- the Bank is entitled to refuse customer service in case of suspected SARS symptoms.
The above mentioned measures are related only to the physical presence of customers to the bank’s branches. All non-cash related transactions are being executed without any delay. Although all ATMs operate in normal mode, we, however, encourage all customers to use the bank’s remote electronic channels where you can execute all necessary operations.
The bank is taking all necessary measures, having set as a top priority the health of its employees and customers.
Take care of yourself and your families!
Dear customers, we kindly inform you that from 24.07.2023 Piraeus Bank introduces changes to the tariffs of the WinCard product for the following t...
23 June 2023
Piraeus Bank has signed the Ukraine Business Compact, a statement...
23 June 2023