• know about the location of the personal data base containing his personal data, its purpose and name, location and / or residence (location) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
• receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular, information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
• access to your personal data;
• receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his personal data is stored in the relevant personal database, as well as receive the contents of his stored personal data;
• make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
• make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or inaccurately;
• to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or defaming the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
• file complaints about the processing of their personal data with public authorities and officials whose powers include the protection of personal data, or in court;
• apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
• make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to the processing of their personal data upon granting consent;
• withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
• know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
• to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
On July 21st, 2022, the National Bank of Ukraine introduced changes on the transactions and operations carried out abroad (outside of the territory of Ukraine) on Hryvnia (UAH) cards and accounts. Those new limitations are only related to operations, carried out abroad from UAH cards and accounts, whilst foreign currency cards and accounts have not been impacted from those restrictions. In detail:
UAH12.500 equivalent in foreign currency per 7 days from the first time of withdrawal. The limit is not calculated cumulatively.
UAH80.000 equivalent per calendar month for transactions at POS terminals (physical presence of card or NFC technology on phone), purchases on the internet secured by full 3DSecure* and recurring payments**.
UAH20.000 equivalent per calendar month for the rest type of online transactions.