Announces that the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting will take place on 01st of September, 2014 at 11.00 a.m. at the address: Kyiv, 8, Illinska str., Block 7, 4th floor, Meeting room 1.
Registration of participants of the Meeting will take place on 01.09.2014 at following address: Kyiv, 8, Illinska str., Block 7, 4th floor, Meeting room 1, from 10.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m. The Meeting will start at 11.00 a.m.
To register for participation in the Meeting the Bank’s shareholders need to have a passport or other identification document, and shareholders’ representatives need to have a passport and a power of attorney certified according to the requirements of the current legislation.
List of the shareholders who may participate in the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting will be drawn up as of 24.00 o’clock 26.08.2014.
1. Election of the Ballot Committee of the Meeting.
2. Approval of the order of the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting.
3. Approval of the results of concluding agreements with first owners in the process of private placement of shares.
4. Approval of the results of the private placement of shares.
5. Approval of the Report on the results of the private placement of shares.
6. Approval of the Charter of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” in new edition.
7. Approval of the new edition of the Bylaw on Supervisory Board of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB”.
8. Approval of the new edition of the Bylaw on Management Board of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB”.
9. Termination of the Bank’s Audit Committee authorities.
10. Election of the Bank’s Audit Committee.
11. Election of the Chairman of the Bank’s Audit Committee.
All shareholders of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” have an opportunity to review the documents required for taking decisions on the topics of agenda at following address: Kyiv, 8, Illinska str., Block 7, 4th floor, on working days from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Responsible person – V.P. Koval, Acting Chairman of the Management Board.
Telephone number for information: +38 (044) 4958888
On July 21st, 2022, the National Bank of Ukraine introduced changes on the transactions and operations carried out abroad (outside of the territory of Ukraine) on Hryvnia (UAH) cards and accounts. Those new limitations are only related to operations, carried out abroad from UAH cards and accounts, whilst foreign currency cards and accounts have not been impacted from those restrictions. In detail:
UAH12.500 equivalent in foreign currency per 7 days from the first time of withdrawal. The limit is not calculated cumulatively.
UAH80.000 equivalent per calendar month for transactions at POS terminals (physical presence of card or NFC technology on phone), purchases on the internet secured by full 3DSecure* and recurring payments**.
UAH20.000 equivalent per calendar month for the rest type of online transactions.