Announces that the General Shareholders Meeting will take place on 24th of April, 2014 at 11.00 a.m. at the address: Kyiv, 8, Illinska str., Block 7, 4th floor, Meeting room 1
Registration of participants of the Meeting will take place on 24.04.2014 at following address: Kyiv, 8, Illinska str., Block 7, 4th floor, Meeting room 1, from 10.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m. The Meeting will start at 11.00 a.m.
To register for participation in the Meeting the Bank’s shareholders need to have a passport or other identification document, and shareholders’ representatives need to have a passport and a power of attorney certified according to the requirements of the current legislation.
List of the shareholders who may participate in the General Meeting will be drawn up as of 24.00 o’clock 18.04.2014.
1. Election of the Ballot Committee of the Meeting.
2. Approval of the order of the General Shareholders Meeting.
3. Taking decisions on the results of reviewing the Supervisory Board report
4. Taking decisions on the results of reviewing the Management Board report
5. Taking decisions on the results of reviewing the Audit Committee report.
6. Approval of the report of external audit for the year 2013.
7. Approval of the bank’s annual financial report for the year 2013.
8. Distribution of the bank’s profits and losses according to the requirements provided by law.
13. Approval of the new edition of the Bylaw on Audit Committee of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB”.
All shareholders of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” have an opportunity to review the documents required for taking decisions on the topics of agenda at following address: Kyiv, 8, Illinska str., Block 7, 4th floor, on working days from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Responsible person – V.P. Koval, Acting Chairman of the Management Board.
Telephone number for information: +38 (044) 4958888.
Dear customers, starting today, August 16, 2022, all cardholders of Visa cards from Piraeus Bank have the opportunity to use the Apple Pay service...
Dear customers - cardholders of Piraeus Bank cards issued to accounts in UAH, please consider the following information:...
On July 21st, 2022, the National Bank of Ukraine introduced changes on the transactions and operations carried out abroad (outside of the territory of Ukraine) on Hryvnia (UAH) cards and accounts. Those new limitations are only related to operations, carried out abroad from UAH cards and accounts, whilst foreign currency cards and accounts have not been impacted from those restrictions. In detail:
UAH12.500 equivalent in foreign currency per 7 days from the first time of withdrawal. The limit is not calculated cumulatively.
UAH80.000 equivalent per calendar month for transactions at POS terminals (physical presence of card or NFC technology on phone), purchases on the internet secured by full 3DSecure* and recurring payments**.
UAH20.000 equivalent per calendar month for the rest type of online transactions.