Please note that transferring funds from another bank in transfer order you must specify the following details:
• Beneficiary bank
• Bank code of the recipient
• Beneficiary account
• The code of the recipient
• Beneficiary bank - JSC "PIRAEUS BANK ICB"
• MFI beneficiary's bank - 300658
• Beneficiary account - 26201111111111
• Recipient - Bezlyudko A.A.
• The code of the recipient - 3214337965
Please note that in accordance with the regulations governing the activities of the bank, the replenishment of current accounts, loan repayments (credit cards) with incomplete or incorrect details will lead to the fact that the bank will be forced to return the money to the bank serving the payer. Thus when repaying the loan, the return due to incorrect details (or specified in the wrong field) may lead to delay and accrued interest.
1. Instead of the code of the recipient the code of the bank or individual account is stated, and in the "Recipient" field "Piraeus Bank ICB" is stated .
2. In “payment destination” field card number and the code of the recipient of funds can be specified, such as "Card account replenishment: 4724721234567891. code of the recipient: 1234567891", which is incorrect.
We ask you to be careful and pay attention to the documents that are filled in during the transfer of funds to the accounts.
Piraeus Bank has joined the united network of branches of Ukrainian banks Power Banking, which will operate and serve clients even with a possible...