Please note that transferring funds from another bank in transfer order you must specify the following details:
• Beneficiary bank
• Bank code of the recipient
• Beneficiary account
• The code of the recipient
• Beneficiary bank - JSC "PIRAEUS BANK ICB"
• MFI beneficiary's bank - 300658
• Beneficiary account - 26201111111111
• Recipient - Bezlyudko A.A.
• The code of the recipient - 3214337965
Please note that in accordance with the regulations governing the activities of the bank, the replenishment of current accounts, loan repayments (credit cards) with incomplete or incorrect details will lead to the fact that the bank will be forced to return the money to the bank serving the payer. Thus when repaying the loan, the return due to incorrect details (or specified in the wrong field) may lead to delay and accrued interest.
1. Instead of the code of the recipient the code of the bank or individual account is stated, and in the "Recipient" field "Piraeus Bank ICB" is stated .
2. In “payment destination” field card number and the code of the recipient of funds can be specified, such as "Card account replenishment: 4724721234567891. code of the recipient: 1234567891", which is incorrect.
We ask you to be careful and pay attention to the documents that are filled in during the transfer of funds to the accounts.
On July 21st, 2022, the National Bank of Ukraine introduced changes on the transactions and operations carried out abroad (outside of the territory of Ukraine) on Hryvnia (UAH) cards and accounts. Those new limitations are only related to operations, carried out abroad from UAH cards and accounts, whilst foreign currency cards and accounts have not been impacted from those restrictions. In detail:
UAH12.500 equivalent in foreign currency per 7 days from the first time of withdrawal. The limit is not calculated cumulatively.
UAH80.000 equivalent per calendar month for transactions at POS terminals (physical presence of card or NFC technology on phone), purchases on the internet secured by full 3DSecure* and recurring payments**.
UAH20.000 equivalent per calendar month for the rest type of online transactions.