Piraeus Bank in Ukraine is a subsidiary of the largest financial group in Greece, Piraeus Financial Holdings S.A.
The bank was founded in 1916, with its headquarters located in Athens, Greece.
Today, Piraeus Bank is the largest bank in Greece, serving over 50% of the country's population.
The Piraeus Bank Group offers a full range of financial services and products to 5.7 million customers in Greece.
What are the conditions for interest payment on deposits?
The deposit provides for the payment of interest at the end of the term.
WHAT IS THE PECULIARITY OF THE DEPOSIT "European for 14 days"
It is an ideal choice for those looking for a way to increase their savings. We offer a high interest rate for a very short term, which allows you to earn a significant return on your investment. Our deposit is guaranteed by the Deposit Guarantee Fund, so your funds are securely protected.
Is it possible to prolong the deposit?
Yes, an unlimited number of times
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES?
There are no additional and related services of the bank, credit intermediaries, and third parties.
What documents are required for opening?
— Passport or an equivalent identification document;
— Certificate confirming the allocation of the taxpayer identification number;
— Document confirming the non-resident's location within the territory of Ukraine;
If you are an existing client, you can open a deposit through the winbank application.
1. Consequences for the client in case of using the banking service or failure to fulfill obligations under the agreement on the provision of this banking service:
— Profit received from deposit operations is subject to income taxation in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
— If the depositor receives benefits or subsidies, the receipt of additional income may result in their loss.
— When crediting funds to a deposit account opened with the Bank, the Bank, under the terms of the agreement, undertakes to return them, and the depositor shall pay for the Bank's services.
2. Consequences for the client in case of his/her untimely application to the bank for the return of funds raised under the bank deposit agreement:
— In case of untimely application of the depositor to the bank for the return of funds raised under the bank deposit agreement, such a deposit will be prolonged for the same term and on the same terms as it was made in accordance with the terms of the deposit agreement, except for the interest rate in force in the Bank on the date of deposit prolongation.
— In case of absence/cancellation of the extension, the deposit amount with accrued interest will be paid to the account specified in the deposit agreement.
3. The Bank is prohibited from requiring the Client to purchase any goods or services from the Bank, a related or related person as a prerequisite for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services).
4. The Bank shall not be entitled to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with the customers, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or the law.
5. The client has the right to withdraw from the banking service agreement if such right is provided for by law.